My Etsy Shop

Check out my Etsy Shop!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

All in a Jumble

This is what I feel like.  =o(
(Traffic on June 29, 2013. US77)

Why must EVERYTHING in life for me be so hard.  
Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for my blessings and am surrounded by a lot of love. 
 I thank God every day for what I have and am thankful for giving me another day.

I guess I should just leave things at that but it is just so extremely frustrating that everything I do has to be  a test of my patience~ emotionally, mentally or physically.  

Like the wall behind my jasmines, I feel choked and claustrophobic.
Itching to be free of the confines.  To be creative and flourish and not be inhibited.

But as usual there is always a bridge to cross through...
(Bridge crossing Ohio river)

...and the. crossing is always at a snail's pace.
(artist Jean Magdich, www.hockinghouse.com)

I stay bound and determined.
But am tired of looking at an unclear map for directions.
....and I don't want a philosophical discussion of my current life lesson...

No, I'm not saying that I don't want to go through the journey.
(artist Jean Magdich, www.hockinghouse.com)

I just want someone to point out the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment