My Etsy Shop

Check out my Etsy Shop!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Irish Blessing and Butterflies

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
~Irish Blessing

T had her recital yesterday and as with every summer,
her brother was a guest performer who played a duet with her. 
This year they played the Butterfly Waltz by composer Brian Crain.
It is truly a beautiful piece.
The courtship between the cello and the piano was magnificent.
The soft and light overtones of the piano.
with the strong and rich undertones of the cello.
I was a happy Mommy.  =o)

You can watch it by clicking here.
Please dont forget to subscribe to my channel here.
I decided to make their performance my first ever YouTube post.
Excuse the video shift.
We had a double camera malfunction so we had to salvage what we could.
Hope you enjoy their performance as much as I did!  =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment