My Etsy Shop

Check out my Etsy Shop!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

UFO progress

So I am trying to motivate myself to complete tasks.
I have several UFOs (unfinished objects).

Here's one that I've made progress on.
It's part of a wedding quilt that is long overdue.
(Buggy Barn quilt pattern)

I mean reeeeeal long overdue.

They invited me to their beeeeeeautiful wedding in Peru!
(photographer:  Koki Villanueva and team)

They also invited me again to their beautiful wedding/reception in Pennsylvania.
(Fanny Caceres Photography)

Normally I don't show my quilts until they are finished.
But this really is late....like super late.
So I want them to know that they are not forgotten.

Of course, there are ECK elements in this quilt...
Like my ECK appliqued monograms... ;)

There are a couple more elements that is unique just to them but THAT is the surprise!  ;)
Sooooo.....  I am hoping that the piecing will be finished soon so that I can start on the actual quilting.

Gosh..... Between my blogging and UFOs, there isn't a whole lot of time in a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment