My Etsy Shop

Check out my Etsy Shop!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Therapy On a Rainy Day

Remember this?

You can find the write-up about it here in my old blog.
Well, since it's raining and since it's not so hot outside, I thought I'd work on it.
I've put it on hold and try to work on it a little at a time whenever I can stand the heat.  
It gets excruciatingly hot where it is even with the fans overhead.

As you can see, I started painting it.
It's the brightest furniture....brightest anything that I've ever had except for fabrics.
I've also discovered the cull wood pieces at Home Depot and Lowes so I only buy wood from there now
unless I have to otherwise.
So it's a work in progress.

I've had these tiles for forever since I've always wanted to do a mosaic project.

So what better than this outdoor armoire.
Especially since I will be putting some of my plants on it and it will take the splashes of water perfectly when I water.

I decided to just tile it randomly without a design
since I didn't know how much of what color tile I have.
It's quite therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment